What is Legacy Wealth Planning?
What is “traditional” estate planning?
Why do I need an estate plan?
What is the difference between “traditional” estate planning and Legacy Wealth Planning?
If I don’t create an estate plan, won’t the government provide one for me?
What is a Family Wealth Trust?
What’s the difference between having a Will and a Living Trust?
How does a Family Wealth Trust differ from a Revocable Living Trust?
The possibility of a disabling injury or illness scares me. What would happen if I were mentally disabled and had no estate plan or just a Will?
Why should I have a Family Wealth Trust?
- Provides for the immediate transfer or trust management and distribution in the future of assets after death;
- Allows for a smooth transition of management upon incapacity or death;
- Avoids the expense and hassle of probate proceedings;
- Minimizes estate taxes and defers payment of estate taxes for married couples;
- Allows for continued control over assets after death or incapacity;
- Provides security to you and your loved ones;
- Protects your children’s inheritance from their own potential divorce;
- Safeguards your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse remarries;
- Offers flexibility.